Leaps & Bounds has a variety of ways for you to help the children of our program! Our 501c3 tax exempt non profit organization works hard to cover over 2/3 the cost of therapy services for children with special needs.
We rely heavily on donations throughout the year from private donors, businesses or corporate sponsorship, grant funding, private directed giving, and our semi annual fundraising events.
- Equipment donation – we can always use a variety of tack for our ranch services.
- Horse Sponsorship – some of our very special horses need very special care to keep working hard for the children we serve.
- Directed Giving – donations can be made specifically for a certain child, to help with their payments and support their therapy services directly.
- Corporate sponsorships – regular gifts from our local business supporters.
- One time Monetary gifts.
- Join iGive.com and select Friends of Leaps & Bounds to receive a portion of your online shopping!
- Services – we have a wide variety of supporters who share services like print and copy services, cleaning services, etc. with us.
- Volunteer your valuable time with us.
Contributions can also be sent directly to “Friends of Leaps & Bounds” 2200 Hamner Ave. Ste 107 Norco, CA 92860 or by PayPal:
To learn more about how you can support please call 951-340-0431 or click here to send us an email.
Help Friends of Leaps & Bounds, our 501c3 non profit organization by joining iGive.com and Amazon Smile and selecting Friends of Leaps as your charity of choice to receive a portion of all of your online shopping from the merchants you shop with!
Make a donation towards our 4th Annual Saddle Up for Pediatric Therapy through our fundraising page on Classy. https://fundraiser.leapspediatric.org/campaign/4th-annual-Saddle-Up-for-Pediatric-Therapy/c163263